Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

k3772 dongle issues with windows 8 !

binks199
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

i have recently got myself a vodafone k3772 dongle but i cannot connect to the internet, i have a hp laptop running windows 8.

the dongle gets signal and connects but has limited connection.

i have used the same dongle in 2 other laptops and it works in both of them, one running xp and the other running vista.

someone please help me !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hi,

thanks for that download, its worked a treat !

thanks once again guys

View solution in original position

35 REPLIES 35

hi,

no joy on the ip either. 

thanks for your help and keep me posted if you do find a solution

thanks

Hi binks199,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I have been speaki9ng with our support teams about this for you and I’ve been asked to send you a different version of VMB to use to see if this overcomes the issues that you are facing.

I have sent this to the email address that you have registered on the eForum, please can you let me know how you get on with it?

James

hi,

thanks for your reply. i have checked my e-mails and cant see the link you have sent me.

thanks

Hi binks,

I’m sorry but I think this may only have just been sent because of the file size.

You should have it soon and there is an attachment on the email for you to download and install.

James

hi,

thanks for that download, its worked a treat !

thanks once again guys

Hi binks199,

Thats great news.

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.

James

Hi,

I am having the same problem could you email me the download as well please?

Thanks,

Nick

Hi nickdiable,

I’ve emailed the latest version of the Vodafone Mobile Broadband software, version 10.3.401 to your forum registered email address.

If there are any other forum members who want the software, you can download it directly from here on our Global Technical Support Site.

Thanks,

Andrew

If you have the time, would you be able to complete a short feedback survey for me? You can find it here and it’ll go to ensuring I’m offering the best service I can.

hi there i have the same issue can i get the driver also.

thanks

hugh

Hi hughwrk,

I will get the latest version of VMB (Vodafone Mobile Broadband) software sent over to you in an email shortly which will contain the latest drivers for the K3772 modem.

Simply uninstall the old version and install the version on the email to sort this out.

James

If you have any comments regarding how I have handled your query today, please complete our short feedback survey.