main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Broadband

mobile wi fi device

1: Seeker

i have a mobile wifi device and want to connect an antenna to increase the signal so i can stream to tv . Is it better to get the antenna with the highest dB level ? some are 11dB and some are 35 dB  which would increase the signal the most ? thanks 

View more options
3 REPLIES

@davemaden - That's a very good question! 

We're not sure on this. Maybe one of our Community members will be able to assist you further.

View more options
1: Seeker

im only about 400 or 500 meters from the transmitter but there are some trees that are affecting the signal so i want to increase the signal so as i can stream tv pictures from a mag 254 box to the tv , all wirelessly . thanks 

View more options
17: Community Champion

Rather clutching at straws, but are there any clues in the user guide for the device?

Or can the (e-)store through whom you've found the aerials offer any guidance? I've sent some fairly odd questions through to Amazon Marketplace sellers, and had useful responses!

View more options