Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mobile wifi

blee73
1: Seeker
Want to how 500mb was used in one day(8th may) ive had problems with the mobile broadband overcharging and as yet I haven't received any recompense. I was also overcharged in November and December and even though the device was taken away and repaired and vodafone admitting there was a problem,no money was paid back even though vodafone admitted liability.im interested in your response as im due to upgrade and im undecided about renewing due to these problems.
2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi

Welcome to the eForum.

I'm sorry to hear you've had some problems.

Vodafone will not be able to answer Account Specific questions here on the forum.They have direct Customer Contact Telephone Lines and Online Live Chat to assist with these types of enquiries.

For Account Access and Account Enquiries please speak to Vodafone Customer Service on 191 from your mobile phone - Or use a Landline to ring them. Contract Customers : tel:03333040191 and Pay As You Go Customers : tel:03333048069

Live Chat is another avenue which is found in the 'Contact Us' Link at the foot of the forum page. Please use a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

Live Chat - Also if your using a Smartphone or Tablet it sometimes does not open the Chat Window so if your phone / tablet allows it try requesting the Desktop Site, or Please try using a Pc or Mac to use this service. You may need to leave the Live Chat page open a short time for Live Chat to initialise.

I'm sure Customer support will be able to reach an amicable reasonable solution with you.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi there

500Mb is pretty darn easy to use up TBH.  I have managed to use that in a few hours this afternoon.  

It would depend hugely on what you are connecting the to mobile WiFi device and what it is doing, particularly in the background.

PWIAC