Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

mobile wifi

hbeauzile
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I have a mobile wifi that I purchased on Thursday. It is for a month and I would not like it to be renewed for the next month. I just want to pay for One month. I was told I needed to call you to make sure the contract will not be reconducted, but there is no number to do this!!

I recently talked to sukhvinder who then transferred me to Torrena, but I was disconnected!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

You can give vodafone a call on 0333 304 0191

You can give them your 30 days notice to cancel, so it will end 30 days from today. 

If it's Pay as you go, you shouldnt need to do anything. It should cancel itself.

ashbashmasher
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Can you let me know how you get on please? I did the same thing, but they want the dongle back, which I paid for seperately from the 30 day data contract.

Anonymous
Not applicable

By the sounds of it, it was being processed as a return rather than a cancellation. 

If its only a 30 day contract you can give notice to cancel immediately but it was probably being mishandled by a returns team. 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@hbeauzile @ashbashmasher You're also able to give your 30 days notice on Live Chat

If you have any further issues, be sure to come back to this thread and we'll be in touch.