main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Mobile Broadband

r212-z firmware 3.5

2: Seeker

Could someone please tell me where I can get the firmware upgrade for the R212-z.

Product nameR212-Z
Software VersionBD_R212V3.1
Web UI Version2.008.5513
Hardware VersionVer.B(T3)

the problem is , allways need to go in settings , insert admin password because does not autoconnect

I  hope the 3.5 firmware upgrade will help resolve this.  Could someone please let me know where I can download. thanks in advance for the help

brunobi

View more options
8 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @brunobi

Please see the link below.

Mobile Broadband Software

@brunobi   Having just reread your post, probably this is probably not what you are looking for.

View more options

I had already seen this link, officially this Vodafone device is no longer supported, but I read that some users had downloaded the firmware.
Kindly ask if maybe even with private mail can help me

brunobi

View more options

@brunobi - I've emailed a copy of the firmware over to you. :smileyhappy:

The attatchment will expire on 18 August 2017. 

View more options
I humbly apologize, I was engaged in a family problem and I could not look at the emails, can you kindly reactivate the link? thank you so much. Bruno
View more options

@brunobi - Not to worry, we’re here to help and I hope everything’s ok.

I’ve resent the firmware, to the email address you’ve registered to the Community with.

It’s valid until 30 August.  

View more options

Thanks for your help and patience.
I downloaded the firmware and installed it. Unfortunately I did not solve the problem. Automatic connection does not work. Every time I turn on the R212z mobile I have to start the browser with 192.168.0.1 login admin and click on connect. Noisy but it works. Patience, I've tried.
Thanks anyway.
Bruno

View more options
1: Seeker

Good Day,

Would you please email me the latest available R212-Z firmware.

Regards

View more options

Hi @ConwellL, I've now sent this to the email address registered on your Community profile.

View more options