Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Abysmal service in CA12

Smick808
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Once again we have no Vodafone signal - despite having a Sure Signal connected to a 72Mb router. The local signal is down for 50% of the year. Were it not for the fact that just about every other provider has no good presence in the town, I'd have gone long ago. Every phone call promises to sort it out, I receive texts frequently telling me how the next upgrade is going to make the best network coverage ever. Lies - all lies.

If the majority of small businesses behave like Vodafone to their customers , they would be out of business - and this is the company that has managed to do a deal to pay less tax !!!

If I were a Vodafone employee involved in customer service, I would be so ashamed, I would feel the need to resign.

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

I see you've had this issue for a while and think the advice already given by members and the Vodafone Tech Team still applies. 

I totally appreciate and understand the inconvenience and frustration that can be caused by either intermittent or non existent signal can cause. 

As well as the SS a person on an eligible tariff and accepted phone can explore the features of Vodafone Calling Over Wifi to see if that improves user experience. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi Band of Brothers,

Appreciate the comment, but if Vodafone were a proper company THEY would offer that having realised that all current systems are useless. And why it should only apply to certain tariffs, I fail to comprehend - I pay for a service I don't get, so why would paying more make a difference?

BandOfBrothers

Hey. 

To clarify about calling over wifi. 

To take advantage of Wi-Fi Calling, you need:

A Pay monthly Red or Red Value Bundle, Red+ or Business Premier*

Link > https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/network-improvements/wi-fi-calling/

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Latest update - Informed by Vodaphone representative that problem may not be resolved till 7th March. Had another factory reset on Sure Signal which may take effect in 6 hours (but more likely not, as this is the third factory reset in a fortnight); and have been told that my phone will not work with Calling over the internet as it isn't an Iphone or Samsung Galaxy.

My opinion of Vodafone as a bunch of cowboys posing as comms experts is unchanged.