Welcome to Vodafone Community
The network checker isn't showing issues for local or surrounding masts.
Appreciate you've had your sim swapped. May I ask if the issue is the same when trying a different phone.
Regarding the location.
Things I know can affect signal are growing trees and new leaves, new buildings or d tensions to existing ones. Population growth and if the building had reflective windows this can affect signal.
@rockstar442 I've checked our inbox and can't see an email from the registered email address on your account.
You should've received an automated email from us to say that we've received your email and a unique case reference (#12345678).
If you have this, please post the reference in reply on this thread so we can chase it up, if you've not received this, you'll need to re-submit the form as we won't have received your email.
@rockstar442 Please try the following steps:
- Clear your cache and cookies on the device you're using.
- Try a different device or send your email using a different web browser.
- Try an alternative email address (particularly if you're using a Yahoo account, as this can sometimes cause issues).
- Manually type your email address into the box when prompted, rather than copy and paste and also that you include the routing code.
- Ensure your message is under 2500 characters.