Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CM0 - Burnham-on-Crouch

juliediaz75
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Issue is in mine and surrounding roads. Works fine half mile away. 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
CM08EB
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

Call fail or just does not connect. Text message failure. Does not register incoming calls.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Saturday 27th January
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs

Permanent. 

4 REPLIES 4

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@juliediaz75 I've taken a look into this for you and can see that your 2G, 3G and 4G is quite patchy in your area.

You should get a slightly more reliable connection when switching down to 2G in your settings.

Your site (15315) is performing correctly, without any faults or issues. 

As this is due to general coverage, rather than a network fault, there are some options available to you when in the area:

- To help with calls, you can add Wi-Fi Calling to your account. You can find out more about this option and if you're eligible to add this on our site.

- Our Sure Signal may benefit you as it generates a 3G signal, which will help when making calls and using data at home. 

Are you actually kidding me with this crap response. I have been with Vodafone pretty much since I first received a mobile 18 odd years ago and have always been able to make and receive phone calls, suddenly 11 days ago the ability to do this ceased! Please tell me why??? Sort yourselves out for goodness sake and stop keep relaying the same message from your little answer sheets! Actually take some pride in yourselves and fix an issue rather than trying to flog me another product. How do you know I even have WiFi access in my property! Sort it out your end so that I am not paying you, and then relying on my internet provider to actually making my calls possible. Absolute joke of a company!

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@juliediaz75 - We don’t want you to feel this way about us.

As you’ve all of a sudden lost complete service while at your address, we can request our engineers to take a closer look.

So that they can investigate this, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Have sent details.