Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

CV35 - WARWICK

B_Tank88
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Just seen in CV35 so far.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the eForum, add it to your profile here.

CV35 0RR

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Can't test this yet.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No errors, just no data connectivity in 4G. The 4G symbol is shown with 2 bars, but the data doesn't work, i.e. no webpage loads no speedtests work. Using 3G does work though. I have seen this issue today for last 3 hours.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

Only 4G so far. Not on 3G. Not tested 2G. Only on mobile data.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

3 Hours ago.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Permanent so far, for last few hours.

Using a Galaxy Note 3.

52 REPLIES 52

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@wernert Our teams are working on improving the 4G in this area, however they're still in the planning stage - apologies for any confusion. 

We raised a case with our network engineers for them to look into this and they've now concluded it'll need future planning to improve. As this INC has now been closed, it's no longer showing on our network coverage checker

When future plans are put into place, these will be under new INC references and will show on our coverage checker. 

Our coverage checker has always been a prediction and not a guarantee of actual signal coverage - this is stated on the page underneath the map. 

We do also offer The Vodafone Network Satisfaction Guarantee which allows new customers to trail our network for 30 days with no strings attached. 

Hi

What's the latest on this? Recently the data has literally been unusable  on 4G and it's starting to make me think of leaving on this basis considering I'm at this location most of the time and data is essential.

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I’m sorry to hear you’re still experiencing signal issues @B_Tank88

Our network status checker shows that an ongoing issue in your area was fixed, as of 10am on 31 January.

This should help with the signal strength and data coverage.

I’ve also checked if a new INC has been opened and can see there’s planned work for the near future, to improve the general coverage in your area.

Please continue to monitor the network status checker, for up to date information on the work being completed.