main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Cannot receive inbound calls for work - help!!

Highlighted
3: Seeker

My director's work phone (on our business account) is always very busy so I need help with this urgently!

When you try to call him it says "you have dialled an incorrect number" but he can make out bound calls on it.  

The number was ported across a few months ago from plan.com (o2 wholesaler) with no issues.  Not sure if that is relevant or not, none of the other vodafone sims on the account are having this problem.  His number is still the correct number when calling from his phone.

I've read other threads on this that said it took a long time to resolve and no one seemed to be able to figure out the issue apart from Amanda in case ref 1-825683282001 (two years ago), but this needs fixing asap!

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
2: Seeker

I've got the same issue this morning and I have been with Vodafone for years, so I do not think it is related to porting your number.

View more options
Highlighted

I've had the same happen to me this morning. My number hasn't been ported. Vodafone no help and I've missed a day's work because of it. Back to BT when my contract ends. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hey @Tango6 @jkadmin @Tr4c3, I understand how much this will have impacted you guys. I'm very sorry for that!

If you are still having these issues with incoming calls, could you pop your phones into airplane mode, restart the device and take it out of airplane mode please?  

This issue should be resolved now.

View more options
Highlighted

It resolved itself yesterday AM. I would be interested to know what caused it. 

View more options
Highlighted

Glad to hear you're back up and running now @Tango6. Honestly, we are not too sure as to what caused the outage but we're looking into all possibilities. If you have any further issues or queries, don't hesitate to get back in contact with us 😊

View more options