main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Central London/ Greater London (HA1  TO HA9) / basically anywhere in London in open air.

Highlighted
3: Seeker

These issues are in area where Vodafone claims GOOD network inside and outside.

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

No, It is everywhere go anywhere in London, for example I used to get 45 MBPS at my home and office in Central London (HA1) to 4 years back now it has reduced to 1 to 5 mbps speed in last 1 year.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

HA1 to HA9 OR any where in London never reached more than 5 MBPS in last 1 year.

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

I have 2 connections of Vodafone paymonthly mobile same issue on both. Switched to O2/EE sim they work like champ on my iPhone Max,  Even I changed my Vodafone sim but no luck.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No error just slow speed / while searching Google search say poor connection!

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?   

I even can see E (edge on my iPhone Max) where Vodafone claim to have good 4G in that area where I can see edge(E) on network status.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

2 years back now it is crossing my patience limit. If not fixed I’m going to terminate this contract.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? Permanent from past 2 years and you guys are talking about 5G first fix 3G/4G.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
3: Seeker

I raised complaint on Vodadfone web site, got phone call after 2 hours from customer relations team and my speed is increased to 37MBPS which I have never seen in last 2 years. just to confirm I haven't changed any seettings on my phone, it is all done purposely.

View more options

@vikasvirgo It's a shame to hear of the experience you've had with your connection, which has resulted in you raising a complaint with us. It sounds like the problems you were having were on our side and the adviser you've spoken with has been able to fix this themselves. I'm pleased this has been resolved and I'm sorry for any inconvenience that's been caused previously.

View more options