main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Network queries

Closest cell site

SOLVED
View solved solution
Highlighted
3: Seeker

Hi,

Can you please tell me where the closest cell site is to MK14 6FT and if it is a 4g site.

Many thanks

Shane

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Sorry for our delay in responding @Shane88. I've checked and you should receive a strond service through 2, 3 and 4G.

You can check our coverage strength for any UK postcode with our Network Coverage Checker.

View more options
5 REPLIES
17: Community Champion

Hi @Shane88 a quick google fetches up various mat locator sites.

This one shows the location but without setting up and registering an account doesnt tell the type of site. Some of the others may give you that information.

Mast.PNG

This one is from a site called mast data.

View more options

@Shane88 I've taken a look into this for you. 
Your nearest site is 47414 and it's located at MK14 6DE. The site you connect to, 13616, is slightly further away at MK12 5EY. Both of these sites do have 4G technology.
I hope this helps 😊

View more options

Many thanks! Does that mean coverage should be pretty strong in this area? 

View more options

Sorry for our delay in responding @Shane88. I've checked and you should receive a strond service through 2, 3 and 4G.

You can check our coverage strength for any UK postcode with our Network Coverage Checker.

View more options

Thank you 😊

View more options