Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

DD1- Dundee

Scooty997
4: Newbie

Post Title: 'First half of post code - Area' e.g. ST1 – Stoke-on-Trent

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
It only happens in Dundee city centre

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
DD11SP

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes, and on many colleagues phones 

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
None, there is just absolutely no data coming through on 3G or 4G, when it does it’s painfully slow
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

3G/4G

6) When did you first notice this issue?
October 2017

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Its always pretty slow, but at 12-4 o’clock it doesn’t work at all really

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Scooty997

Looking at the Vodafone uk-coverage-map and zooming out on the map I see..Screenshot_20180119-063005.png

Screenshot_20180119-063021.png

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi there. I quite often look at the map there and even if there is no issues on the map which it showed as a few weeks ago it is still really slow unfortunately. Thanks for your help though

BandOfBrothers

You're very welcome. 

Sometimes signal is affected by weather and mast congestion that does not show up on the site. 

I hope it clears up for you and any others affected asap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Would appreciate if someone from @Vodafone replied. Newer ones have been replied too...

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Scooty997 As advised by @BandOfBrothers, there is currently some maintenance being completed in DD1 1SP (site: 11754) to help improve the coverage in the area.
"We’re carrying out maintenance in this area at the moment to help improve our mobile network. Sorry if you’re experiencing any issues with your service – we know how frustrating this can be. The work’s due to be finished by 07:59 17 Feb 2018 and we’ll update this page as soon as it’s all done."
You can register for updates on the work being completed in your area on our Network Status Checker.
I apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.