Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

EH22 Dalkeith

Pcoats
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Receiving no calls in or out. 4 of us affected on same family group. 

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? Happening at home and out and about

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? EH22 3FQ 

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone? Yes

4))
No calls in or out 
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All
6) When did you first notice this issue? Thursday 7pm. It has now been 36 hours with only text or Wi-fi

7)  Permanent issue

8 REPLIES 8

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Network Checker isn't showing any local or surrounding Mast issues. 

Because this is happening everywhere and with your SIM card in other phones and because it's affecting you all on the same group it maybe beneficial to call Customer Services from a working Vodafone sim on 191 or Vodafone Landline Tel :03333040191, or use Live Chat to have your Account checked. 

Also check any bars etc in your MyVodafone @Pcoats

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I’ve spent the last 36 hours on the live chat who haven’t managed to resolve this. They suggested I raise it on this forum which has given me no answers or resolution...we don’t have a working SIM. Not ideal is it? You keep taking my money though? Your company is so appalling. 

BandOfBrothers

No it's most definitely not ideal @Pcoats

We do have a Vodafone Social Media Team here who read all posts and help where they can so please let them catch up with your post and I'm sure that they will help you with this situation if they can. 

Just to clarify I'm a customer just like you.   

Current Phone  >

Sorry yes I realise that. I’m just really upset with he whole issue. 

Hopefully they will respond but they have been useless since Thursday! Never any problems taking money off their customers though but providing a service that is ‘reliable’ not so much!

BandOfBrothers

No I totally understand. 

The Social Media Team here are good at what they do. Hopefully they'll be able to help. 

Hope this is resolved asap for you. 

Current Phone  >

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pcoats We're aware of an issue in your area relating to calls, this is being investigated under INC3094810. 

I can see you've stated it happens when you're at home and out and about, is this issue still present if you're travelling a large distance away from your home location or just in the nearby area?

Out of interest, have you travelled abroad recently? This can sometimes affect your signal upon returning to the UK. 

It appears to only be happening in the house. If any of us are at home we can't receive calls or make them.

No recent travels abroad.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pcoats Thanks for getting back to me. 

I do apologise for any inconvenience this issue is causing, rest assured that we're looking into this and working to get everything back to normal as soon as possible.