Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
Just at the postcode below as far as I'm aware.
2) What is the full postcode
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Do not have any other 5G enabled devices to try this on.
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No errors as I can still get a data connection.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
5G was working fine until 2 days ago. Now it's only connecting via 4G+.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Seems to be permanent as now no 5G signal is being picked up.
I have tried restarting my device and also resetting it but still no luck in picking up 5G again. 5G signal was always showing full bars and getting 200mbit/s+ speeds until Monday/Tuesday but now only getting 50mbit/s on 4g+. Is there any maintenance going on at my nearest 5G mast?
Network status checker has been showing that since the initial rollout of 5G, however, 5G has been working perfectly fine despite the website saying limited coverage.
I've got a clear line of sight on the nearest VF 5G mast, approx just under a mile away from my location.
Thanks for updating us on the thread @hooversandhorns.
We've taken a look into the site (1202) and can confirm that you'd be right on the edge of 5G coverage while in the area. You should get a 5G connection while outdoors, however your 4G would be the strongest connection for you indoors and outdoors.
You can keep an eye out for any changes or improvements in the area for 5G when monitoring our network status checker.