Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

GU34 - Alton

davidmayl
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

I find it happens all over the place, I have to turn my phone to 'flight mode' and back on to try and connect to the internet, even when it says I have 4G signal

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.

In profile

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No internet connectivity

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

All

6) When did you first notice this issue?

Since May

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Intermittant, no trends on time of day

3 REPLIES 3

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@davidmayl I've taken a look at the coverage in the postcode on your profile - I can confirm there are no faults in your area and your local sites are performing fine.

Your 3G is a little patchy, but you should have a good 4G connection.

So we can take a closer look into this, please provide the postcodes to the other areas where you're experiencing issues.

@Tash wrote:

@davidmayl I've taken a look at the coverage in the postcode on your profile - I can confirm there are no faults in your area and your local sites are performing fine.

Your 3G is a little patchy, but you should have a good 4G connection.

So we can take a closer look into this, please provide the postcodes to the other areas where you're experiencing issues.

Hi,

I travel all over the UK, so I don't really have postcodes for everywhere it happens. It is just the net perform app which shows how bad it is.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@davidmayl As you've mentioned that you've tested your SIM in another phone and are still experiencing issues, this indicates that there may be an issue with your SIM.

So we can rule this out, please try a different SIM in your phone - you can request a new SIM on Live Chat or in store.

Please let us know how you get on.