cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How do i enquire about getting a mobile mast installed on my land or buildings?

NickQuirk
2: Seeker

Hi

How do i enquire about getting a mobile mast installed on my land or builduings?

Regards

Nick

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Kbowes, thanks for your interest in applying for a mast on your clients land. If you could contact us on Facebook or Twitter and one of our network team will be able to follow this up fo you.

Hi Jenny, we have a 4 storey building being redeveloped in Luton LU1 5DA which may be eminently suitable for Vodafone telecoms 4g/5G masts. Solar panels can provide 25kva of green power and the site is on full fibre. How I do apply to Vodafone to erect a mast? Thanks. Ali

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tymac Thanks for showing an interest in letting us use your property to increase our super fast network 👍 So we can get your details over to our team that look into these offers, pop us your name, contact details and the full address of the location through one of our social channels and we'll pass this on for you. 

I don't have a Facebook or twitter account and chatting with the bot (Tobi) is getting me nowhere. Plus the human wants to know is this to do with my mobile phone or Wifi signal!

Thanks for getting back to us @tymac, the quickest way would be on Twitter or Facebook so we can pass the details over to our networking teams. As you don't use the social media channels, we know that you've previously tried, we would recommend that you speak with our live chat team again. 

PaulNev

Can you please let me know who I should speak to. We have a whole valley in Cornwall crying out for coverage

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@PaulNev The same contact options as @Colleen has provided above 😊 We can then pass your information across to our dedicated team.

If I reply will my contact details then be public?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@PaulNev Yes - please don't put your contact details on here as it's a public forum. You can privately message us your details via DM on Twitter @VodafoneUK or on Facebook Messenger.