main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Network queries

How do i get a phone mast installed on my land?

2: Seeker
Hi 

I live on a farm in North Wales, Near Bangor on Dee Wrexham

Mobile phone and broadband signal is appalling where we live -  leaving myself and my partner struggling to run our business without a reliable internet access. 

We would love to offer our land for a phone mast - How do we go about making enquires about this?

Many thanks in advance
View more options
4 REPLIES
Administrator

@suzparry We can pass your details across to our contact to enquire about a new potential mast on your land. They'd then be in contact with yourself if it's something they wanted to go ahead with 🙂

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Please make sure you include the full address and postcode of the location. 

View more options
1: Seeker

hiya guys..

get fibre installed in your area..  little bit of time to sort but well worth it.. im looking into kinda doing it or organiaing it for rural towns etc... but im not that far orgonaised yet... not sure either if v.f ever reopened the rural area mast thing... was available as a trial in some places but probs got axed

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi

im also having the same problem- farm with terrible phone coverage. Not far from towns/villages but it’s a black spot and I’d be interested in hosting a mast on my land - how do I get in touch please admin? 

Thanks 

View more options
Administrator

@Hazel11 We can pass your details over to one of our network contacts. They'd be able to have a more detailed look and see if it's something we'd be interested in doing 🙂

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. 

View more options