main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

How to be sure you know I have no Mobile signal for 3 days

2: Seeker

I have had no phone signal for 3 days. My postcode is TR20 9SP and if I type that in it says there is a known issue but if I zoom out one step it tells me there are no issues anywhere .  If I put in a close address it also tells me there is no issue anywhere nearby even though I know there is no signal anywhere in my area.  This includes my wifes phone as well so it is not a phone fault.

I want to be sure Vodafone knows there is an issue to be fixed but all your advice says to use your map to check first and it seems your map is not reliable.   I have been with Vodafone for over twenty years and I am very surprised you have left a whole town without mobile coverage for so long which is why I am now worried that you are not even working on it and maybe not actually aware of it.

View more options
2 REPLIES
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

The 2nd step is the use the following template and paste it back here so the Vodafone Social Media Teams can take a look and feed it back to the networking Teams. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

I appreciate how frustrating having signal issues is. 

Interim options is the sure signal device that costs a one off £69 or if your on an eligible tariff and using an eligible phone there is calling over wifi. 

I hope things return to normal asap for you. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

I can see there’s a problem with our mobile network in your area @robinhj, this may be causing issues with your service. We’re sorry if you’re experiencing any disruption, we know how frustrating this can be. We’re working hard to get this resolved and you can monitor our progress here: http://vodafone.uk/nsc

View more options