main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

How to improve signal coverage on my land - can i have a new mast installed?

Highlighted
1: Seeker

Hi, how can one approach vodafone to enquire about the steps that can be taken to improve the mobile coverage on my land / around my house? Is it possible to have a new mast installed on my land - we have a 15 acre smallholding with a thriving holiday let business? We live in a rural communiy and have no 3G / 4G signal anywhere near the house / on the land. Currently get by with SureSignal in the house / wifi calling but not ideal. Ths is only made worse by awful broadband coverage so better 4G would give us more options for broadband too. Thanks!

View more options
1 REPLY 1

Hey @startin - thanks for getting in touch. Please pop a message over to us via one of our social channels, you can find more information on doing this here.

Just let us know your full name, the full address and postcode of where you'd like the mast and a link to this thread. 

View more options