Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Huwaei P30 pro call delay

Kyle123uk
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi I've been having a problem for a while when making calls. Whenever I make or receive a call its between 5-10 seconds before the other person can hear me. I've taken off WiFi calling, tried turning off Bluetooth but nothing is working. No issues when using Bluetooth headphones or in car speakers

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Kyle123uk 

Can you first start by turning the phone Off and then back On and if you have a sd card please remove it as in some cases a malfunctioning card can cause an array of issues.

Vodafone has a troubleshooting thread and template to help with Network Enquiries which is Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

And they have a Service Checker in order to check both local and surrounding masts Here. 

May I ask is this happening in one particular area or anywhere you visit ?

This does sound like mast congestion to me but as a further process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone to help rule out your phone and or sim card.

A sim card can be swapped out at a store if you take some ID and if the store is open in your Tier. You can check what status your store is on via this Find-out-if-your-local-store-is-open-and-how-we-re-helping-to-keep-you-connected. 

If yours isn't open then customer services on 191 or Live Chat can send a blank sim card to you and then you perform a sim swap at home. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

specialresident
4: Newbie

bno its not a network delap my p30 pro does it on giff gaff and vodaphone on both sims or 1 installed. even a change in replacing hardware microphone doenst change it.  i dont wan tto do a factorty reset becaus eim lazy and fed up wioth the implications that brings on a android phone so im left with trying to find another solution.  i kno wto many peolle have this issue on different sproviders. its a huwawii phone issue and its made my awsome (apart from speaker experience and call loudness) to a if i cant fix this i wont be buying another hawawi phone.  shame as i liked them. but samsung whios phone i love and now they let you remove bixby well i read that, they dont provide a proper full chargeing plug for their phones so no thas samsung either.