main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

I don't have a network two days that I pay for. 33£ per month. please remove the defect as soo

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I don't have a network  two days that I pay for 33£ per month. Please remove the defect as soon as possible. thank you

View more options
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @vanchos 

If you are querying a network issue, please follow this link, Network Issues compete the pro forma copying and pasting the results back on the thread to give an example of the issue.

Further information for you here:  Support - How can I check my network coverage and status? 

View more options
Highlighted

@vanchos 

Please key your postcode into the following official Vodafone Network Checker to see if there is a known issue in your area 》Vodafone status-checker. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

I have problem 2 weeks ago with a date connection. I can only use wifi. When a data connection is turned on, a problem occurs with the WiFi connection.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @vanchos 

On most phones if you turn on WiFi this will then override the mobile data connection.

Are you experiencing other problems  ?

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

The problem with me is that I don't have a connection date

View more options
Highlighted

Can you elaborate to what you mean by connection date "

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

I haven't data conection 2 weeks ago. My phon is SAMSUNG A70 on tarifa 20G

View more options
Highlighted

Sorry to hear that @VANCHO 

Can you go through what you have tried so far ?

Is mobile data turned On in the phone ?

Can you text WEB to 40127.to get the set up settings for Internet.

Have you spoken to Vodafone Customer service  ?

Have you tried your sim card in another phone to see if it's your phone at issue ?

Try the below tips.

What-should-I-do-if-I-have-no-data-connection. 

Use the template and tips in the below link and the template.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

the below link should give an indication on your masts.

Status-checker. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted

Hi @vanchos 

If you have not had a data connection for 2 weeks on your Samsung phone, I suspect you make have accidentally set the limit on the phone to cut off when a limit has been set, take a look at your phone data application, the limit may be set too low and need to be adjusted.

Unless you are on an unlimited tariff, contracts now have an automatic data cap unless you purchase additional data it will be impossible to go over your monthly allowance.

It might be worth looking at your monthly data allowance and see if you are close to the monthly cut off limit.  Your online account and phone application will give information on your monthly data limit.  If you are on an unlimited tariff, you should still have data access.

As already suggested the Social Media Team will be able to provide the necessary account access, just follow the contact us link.here 

View more options