cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I have no signal at home on my Iphone 6s regularly how can i fix this?

HARPERP63
1: Seeker

I have often just blamed the inclement weather for my phone having a poor signal but after 6-7 months using this phone I have realised it is really very poor for picking up a signal, I may have a limited signal in one room at home but then lose it in another room! It is incredibly frustrating...is it the network coverage? is it Vodafone as a service? I am very confused about the answers to the previous questions regaring I phone 6 so I could really do with a simplified answer if possible. However any help will be greatly appreciated...

2 REPLIES 2

63johnw
17: Community Champion

Hi @HARPERP63 if you put your postcode in the network checker it will give you an idea of the signal you should receive.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

BandOfBrothers

Hi @HARPERP63

I totally agree its frustrating then signal is intermittent or non existent. 

How's things when you travel to another location ?

Its true that weather can be the culprit along with surrounding obstacles such as other buildings, buildings with reflective windows, thickness of walls, trees and mast congestion. 

An Apple Store Genius Bar can run a diagnostic on the phone to make sure its working as it should. 

As a process of elimination can you insert your sim card in another phone to see if the issue exists which could help to point towards a phone , sim card or account issue too. 

Vodafone has a specific template which when used and pasted back here with your answers can help.

The link to this template is > Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

When you use the Network Checker link supplied by @63johnw it'll first show your local masts. On the map is a + & - sign. Please use this as that will highlight if any surrounding masts are at issue which can affect local masts if Vodafone are re routing network traffic to compensate. 

I hope this clears up for you asap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.