main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Invalid number

Highlighted
2: Seeker

For some reason I can't call my work's landline number, it just keeps bleeping and telling me 'invalid number.' 

I called them yesterday without issue but I did install the latest version of Android last night, could this have affected it?

I've tried calling a couple of other numbers, both landline and mobile and they're working, it just seems to be this one number. 🤷

View more options
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

Hi @Vickeye with this being an issue with just one number and with it being an outbound call also, it would suggest the problem is likely on the receivers end with receiving calls from Vodafone, do you have any friends or family on Vodafone who could try to call the number to see if this issue persists, another thing you can try which will help narrow down the cause is to try your SIM in another phone as this way we can rule out the phone or any updates being the cause.

View more options