Welcome to Vodafone Community
noticed recently network at home is getting worse. Signal strength weaker and speeds go as slow as 1-2meg
coverage checker says a mast a little further away has had issues but seems like the masts closer to me are still having issues can someone please look into this?
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
happens at home address, if travel 1mile or more speed is much better
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
No errors just slow data speed and weaker signal
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? 3G and 4G
6) When did you first notice this issue?
3 weeks ago
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? All the tine however from 7pm onwards it gets slower and weaker
Hi @stuf83, you mentioned there were some known issues in the area in your post. At the moment these look to be resolved - are you still experiencing slower speeds at home?
If you're finding that it's at a certain time of the day, particularly in the evening, this may be due to increased traffic with more people now staying at home.