Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? Around Mountsorrel area.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
Added to profile.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Much weaker signal than before, constantly dropping from 4G to 3G or No Service, I got strong 4G before.
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
A week ago.
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
I had this same issue a while back and it was fixed eventually, the local mast is still up but it’s much much weaker than normal, which is what happened last time, but eventually was fixed, hopefully it can be fixed again this time. Thanks!
Thanks for providing us those details @hammy434.
I've taken a look into your coverage, and can see that your 3G and 4G is patchy - however you should be getting good 2G coverage.
The site (10406) is performing correctly, with no faults or issues.
When you switch down to 2G in your settings, does this help to improve things for you when making and receiving calls?