5)  All    

6) 06/02/2017

7) all day

No network

13 REPLIES 13

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nwinks - It looks like your local site (1070) is having a few issues at the moment.

So we can look into this further, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch.

Also no signal at LL26 0LB (the centre of Llanrwst) - your network status checker isn't showing anything though.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@fortyniner - As above, site (1070) does look to be having a few issues at the moment.

I’ve also sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch, so we can look into this further,

Friday 10 Feb 2017

No signal in LL26 area again

serving site (1070).

Three days this week Mon. Tue, Fri no service 

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@nwinks We've previously sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Please follow the instructions so we can assist you further. 

Hello Vodafone Team,

I have sent mesasges on Mon + Tue and today all i get is autoreply emails saying you get back to me in next 48 hours

NO Phone signal 

Friday 10th LL26 Llanrwst serving site (1070)

15:00 and signal has just come back on for how long this time.

forumfairy
13: Advanced Member

The coverage checker shows that they are working on it today (and had been working on it on Monday and Tuesday):

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

"We're doing some work on our network in this area to improve your calls, texts and data coverage. Sorry if you notice any disruption. We're expecting to have things back to normal by 6pm 10 Feb 2017. Everything else should be working fine.~"

I hope your service continues to be in place meantime. 🙂

Hello 

Yesterday in LL26 was no phone signal on Ll26 0AU  or  LL26 0SD

So you tel me why all my three vodafone numbers didn't work yesterday then ?

So you tell me yesteday no problem in llanrwst with vodafone signal and it was working 100%  and was working from 7am to 3pm 

no other customers made contract your socail media team (twitter) asking why was no signal ??

You keep telling it was working and promise to contract me about it all