Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

M7 - Manchester

Riccardo7
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hello,it s already 12 days i have not network,no one of your staff couldn t help me, no one fixed my network problem..what i have to do?may i change company?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Riccardo7

Do you have Network issues where you Live or do you have Network issues wherever you go ?

As a process of elimination can you insert your sim card in another phone to rule out the phone or sim card that maybe at issue. 

To be able to further help you please use the following link and copy and paste your answers back here. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

John
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Riccardo7 We'll be more than happy to take a look into what's happening with your coverage :Smiling:
Please provide the following:

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

6) When did you first notice this issue?

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

Once we have this information, we'll be able to help you further.

Hello, i ve a problem with my network,you re staff did a good job yesterday,but today i got again problem,at the monent my data is working,but everytime i try to make or receive a call my network goes down,i tryed my sim in 2 different phone and its working..but not in my phone,anyway it doesn t work anywhere..the post code anyway is m7.. can you help me please?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @Riccardo7, I'm sorry to see you're still experiencing issues!
As you've mentioned you're able to make and receive calls when the SIM is inserted in a different phone, it sounds like the cause may be the phone itself.

So we can assess the phone and complete further troubleshooting, please pop in to your nearest store and we'll also be able to arrange for a repair if needed.