main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Mast in wa118hg

Highlighted
4: Newbie

When will the masts in my area getting        upgraded im only getting two bars on 4G what mast am i using please and its very intermittent and o2 are using the mast 

View more options
9 REPLIES 9
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone status-checker can show any planned mast upgrades for a few months ahead @Patrick52 

If nothing is showing then nothing is planned. 

It's common for two networks to use the same location but use different equipment on the mast.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Hybrid-Duos.

Samsung One Ui  / Pie.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Yeah but what mast am i using 

View more options

Hi @Patrick52, you don't need to know the site number to see if the masts in your area are due to be updated through our Network Status Checker. This finds the one you're connected to using your postcode.

At the moment mast your connected to (95745), is scheduled to some updates in June. This can be subject to change, any work being undertaken will be also advised on the Status Checker.

View more options

Well it says on the cell mapper app that the mast im on is 297 and its 02

View more options

@Patrick52 I've double checked this and can confirm that the site @Mark has provided is correct 

The site number that you've given doesn't show in our records.

View more options

Im on o2 tho not vodafone  

View more options

Is anyone gunna get back to me or what

View more options

Sorry for our delay in replying @Patrick52. As you've advised you're an o2 customer, you'll need to contact them about your network and issues you may have with your coverage.

View more options

Ok will do

View more options