main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Mobile data not working

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I can not use my mobile data more for 1 month. I tried my sim card in another 2 phone. Nothing changed. I did all connection settings, hard reset and changed sim card. But still no connection.

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @okan_ozcelik 

There could be any number of issues which some of i mention below with some possible self help tips.

Do you have no data everywhere ?

What type of contract do you have ?

Is mobile data turned On in your phones settings.

Check no bars are in place in your myvodafone.

This could be your sim card that is failing which Vodafone can send out a new blank sim card for you to perform a sim swap.

I appreciate you've tried this once already.

Have you checked that your apn settings are correct ?

Text WEB to 40127 to get the Apn's.

What-should-I-do-if-I-have-no-data-connection. 

how-to/how-to-manually-enter-vodafone-apn-settings. 

The Vodafone Social Media Team via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries can check your account.

🌈Stay Safe  🌈 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.1  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @okan_ozcelik 

If you agreed the contract after July 2019 where previously you would have needed to opt into a data cap, it will be automatically capped and unless you purchase additional data it will be impossible to go over your allowance. However, you allowance would have been refreshed at the beginning of the billing period.

I would take a look at your My Vodafone Application, this will give an indication of your used and remaining allowance.

If you still have problems it will need account access, follow this link to speak directly to the Social Media Team or contact Vodafone through the Customer Service channels.  Contact Us  

edited to add:  Should this be network issue related, follow the link below, complete the template copy and paste this results back, this will give the Social Media Team an example of the issue and something to go on when they get back to you.  Network Issues 

View more options