main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Mobile data

2: Seeker

Hi for about 2 weeks now my mobile data has been either non existent or super slow I'm on contract with 100gb data so not over or near my limit iv tried doing steps with a Vodafone advisor and its still the same 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

Hi @Bon93 

Using a speed test such as Ookla Speed test which is available in the app store can you run a speed test and let us know what speeds you get ?

Did the Vodafone advisor ask you to check your postcode in the Vodafone status-checker or did they check your postcode for you ? Either way I'd suggest to check yourself to see if any issues near or surrounding you are being reported.

There is also a template you can use to copy and paste your answers back here to help shed some light on your issues and for the Vodafone Social Media Teams here to feed this back to their networking Teams.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone to help rule out your phone or sim card that maybe at issue.

With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic more people will be at home due to the government ruling on only essential people to be at work and so lots will be working from home..

Vodafone are increasing network capacity as per the message at the top of the page but with such increased usage I'm thinkingbsone will experience mast congestion.

Sometimes a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on and or choose a different network in your phones connection settings and then re choose Vodafone can help refresh the network connection.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

Samsung Galaxy Buds.

View more options
Highlighted
2: Seeker

@BandOfBrothers wrote:

Hi @Bon93 

Using a speed test such as Ookla Speed test which is available in the app store can you run a speed test and let us know what speeds you get ?

Did the Vodafone advisor ask you to check your postcode in the Vodafone status-checker or did they check your postcode ##~## yourself to see if any issues near or surrounding you are being reported.

There is also a template you can use to copy and paste your answers back here to help shed some light on your issues and ##~## to their networking Teams.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone to help rule out your phone or sim card that maybe at issue.

With the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic more people will be at home due to the government ruling on only essential people to be at work and so lots will be working from home..

Vodafone are increasing network capacity as per the message at the top of the page but with such increased usage I'm thinkingbsone will experience mast congestion.

Sometimes a soft reboot by turning the phone off and on and or choose a different network in your phones connection settings and then re choose Vodafone can help refresh the network connection.

Thank you ##~## and Vodafone said everything was okay 

View more options