main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle
Announcements
Keeping the UK connected is our main priority. Find out how we're doing thishere.
Close announcement

Network queries

Mobile mast

Highlighted
2: Seeker

Hi, who can I liaise with about getting a mobile mast installed on my land? I’ve tried several times to get in touch but not sure of the best route. Thanks.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
17: Community Champion

The Vodafone Social Media Teams can help you with this @startin 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks for your help. I have been tweeting Vodafone for months but no response to date! Is there no direct way of getting in touch? What’s wrong with email or phone?

View more options
Highlighted

I can track down your tweets to us @startin! So I can reply to you on Twitter, please ensure you include your Community username when reaching out to us. Let me know once done and I'll get the ball rolling. 

View more options
Highlighted

Hi Natasha, thanks for your reply. Is there another means of communication? I don’t normally use Twitter and would prefer to email / message if possible. If Twitter is the only way to liaise with you then I will try but I’m not an experienced user of that platform. Many thanks.

View more options
Highlighted

Hello again, I have retweeted the original post on Twitter and included @startin in the Tweet which I assume is what you were asking? Again not sure if I’m communicating correctly but as I say I’m not up to speed on Twitter and are much happier just messaging via email or messenger if that’s possible! Not sure why Vodafone are insisting on using ‘social’ media to communicate with their customers. Personal client business should not be discussed in this way.

View more options
Highlighted

Thanks @startin! I've just replied to your tweet. Our Twitter DM's are secure and any details you share with us over there will be safe :Thumbs_Up: Once we have the details I've requested for we can raise this to our dedicated department.

View more options