cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

NO COVERAGE DG10 MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE-YET AGAIN-THE SAGA CONTINUES.

Derek49
4: Newbie

MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE, DG10 9JU- NO COVERAGE YET AGAIN. 

YET AGAIN, THERE IS NO COVERAGE  IN THE DG10 9JU POSTCODE-THAT IS BALLPLAY ROAD AREA OF MOFFAT, DUMFRIESSHIRE. THIS IS THE CASE ELSEWHERE IN MOFFAT AND HAS BEEN SINCE 15.45 AUGUST 18th 2017. 

FINALLY,  CAN SOMEONE TRY AND SORT THIS FAULT. THIS SORT OF THING IS HAPPENING FAR TOO OFTEN.  

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service? NO

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. DG10 9JU.

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?YES

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs? SAYS LIMITED SERVICE

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all? ALL

6) When did you first notice this issue? 14.50, WHEN I WENT TO USE THE PHONE. I’VE NO IDEA HOW LONG THERE HAS BEEN NO COVERAGE.

7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs? PERMANENT.

TRY AND SORT THIS OUT PROPERLY THIS TIME. THIS IS A RURAL AREA, AND THERE ARE MANY ELDERLY AND DISABLED PEOPLE WHO RELY ON A  VODAFONE MOBILE.

2 REPLIES 2

pctechbloke
4: Newbie

Hello

Considering it is Friday evening it maybe worthwhile letting Customer Services know via live chat too if you haven't already.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Derek49 I've checked your local serving site (8531) and it looks to be performing correctly.

Can you please let me know if this issue is still happening and we'll be more than happy to investigate into this further.