Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? No
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. NP18 1HX) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
Poor Signal, Dropping of Calls
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Approx last 4-6 weeks
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Worse on some days than others, but overall seems poor.
I am in a rural area, although the signal has never been strong, 2G coverage was generally reliable outside, this appears to have dropped off recently, much more intermittent up & down.
I have a dialer on my electric gates with a VODA PAYG Sim that has a fixed aerial, this has either no or low signal now, where as previously it would get a steady signal and has done for several years.
Similar issues with own phone and Dad's who lives nearby.
I have similar problems not far away at NP16 6NB. Signal used tobe good but lately the phone signal has all but dissapeared.
Surely in these circumsatnces the answer is not Vodafone Sure to improive the signal but simply review the network and fix the issues that have occured.