main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Network queries

NR24 - Briston

Administrator

@Sary This area has been extensively looked into and at this point, there's nothing we're able to do with regards to our network. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have low coverage. The best we'd be able to advise at this moment in time, is to keep a lookout on our network coverage checker for any planned upgrades to your area. 

View more options
3: Seeker

Just to update on this issue in NR24 2SB we have in the last couple of days noticed an improvement in the signal now have one or occasionally two bars around the house ! I gather someone has been doing something to the mast in question !! We still need another mast here in Briston, there are several places it can be put without any issues. But thank you for at least doing something.

View more options

Thanks for updating us @Sary, it's great to hear you've experienced improvements with your signal.

Please continue to keep an eye on our coverage checker for any planned upgrades or maintenance in your area 

View more options