Welcome to Vodafone Community
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
1 Location, around 1 mile away it’s is fine.
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
webpages won’t load
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
started intermit now seems to be a permanent issue.
Network status says there isn’t 4G In my area now, with planned works within the next 3months. Happens with mine and my partners phones, they do still
show a 4G signal though.
I'm wondering if Vodafone are testing 4G in your area ahead of launching it ? Possibly !
Your area might also be suffering from mast congestion which wouldn't show on the Service Checker.
3G dependant on strength should allow the opening up of pages however but again it depends on strength of connection.
Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.
Samsung One Ui 3.0 / Android 11.
There’s a problem with our mobile network in your area at the moment @Tom5865, this may be causing issues with your service. I'm sorry if you’re experiencing any disruption, I know how frustrating this can be. We're working to get everything back up and running as soon as possible and you can register for updates on our progress through our Network Status Checker.
While we’re working on this, to help keep you connected, you can add Wi-Fi Calling to your plan at no extra cost. This will allow you to stay connected whenever you’re connected to a WiFi service.