Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Net work problem since days

regine
2: Seeker

We having since days no network in our area NR12 ONE. Its sooo frustrating. Many people complained and still same. Customer service useless. They have no clue. Contradicting themselves whats wrong with network and when will be fixed. Also want compensation for not getting the service we pay for. Have 2 contracts with vodafone and my son and my partner under same adresse too. So 4 phones in the household need compensation. When will this be fixed?????

5 REPLIES 5

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@regine Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

Pipfit

I agree NR12 coverage is nearly zero Check coverage in dicator shows no problems.Staff are useless no nothing my wife and I will be after a refund

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Pipfit I've taken a look into your area

You'll benefit from manually changing your device down to 2G only, as 3G is highly limited and 4G is not yet available. 

It may be worth checking if you're eligible for Wi-Fi Calling or looking into our Sure Signal device. 

If you're experiencing no coverage at all within this area, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

If you're still experiencing the issue after completing these steps, post the template with your answers here and I'll have a member of the team get back to you as soon as possible.

I have had exactly the same problem for the last 3 days in LE7 7LH. Sure Signal not working on any of our phones.

The Chat staff have no idea and only option is to switch off for 20 mins and try again.

Alex please can you take a look and revert back as it is not at least 48 hours without a phone signal at home.

Thanks

Mario

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@delgrom Please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.