cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network Issue sorted....so who organises my refund?

torby
4: Newbie

At last I get the notification that the "network problem" had been sorted, although it appeared to be up and running a couple of months ago.

during this time I've been promised compensation or at least a reduction in my monthly bill for the 2 phones affected by the faulty mast 100 metres from my home which meant we had to drive a few miles to make and receive calls.

so where do I get a refund NOT A CREDIT on future bills.

anyone?

i have transcripts of the chats and no doubt Vodafone will have the dales recorded for "training purposes"

1 REPLY 1

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @torby

It will be a bill credit which is basically the same as a refund.  This means less to pay for your bill.

If you contract Vodafone through the usual Customer Service Channels, this will be arranged.

For your information, this is taken from the Terms and Conditions which you have agreed to.

10. Credits if there is a failure of the service If we have to maintain our network or if there is a technical fault on our network that means you can’t use all the services for three days in a row, we’ll credit you for the plan charge for the period the service was not available.