Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network issues

Sumbal121
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
No, anywhere I go 
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. Hayes 
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
We are unable to call or receive calls, all my family members are having the same

issue. 
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All 
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Couple days ago 
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

permanent 

1 REPLY 1

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

@Sumbal121 wrote:

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
No, anywhere I go 

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here. Hayes 
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
Yes

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
We are unable to call or receive calls, all my family members are having the same 
issue. 
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
All 
6) When did you first notice this issue?
Couple days ago 
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?

permanent 

Hi @Sumbal121

Your answer to question 1 made me think that your issue could be with your SIM card degrading because your answer to question 3 confirms you've tried an alternative phone, but then you mention in question 4 that all your family members are experiencing the same problem. 

May i ask are you all commuting away from your local and surrounding masts ?

Can you input your postcode in the following link to check your postcode area and also use the zoom out function on the map to check surrounding masts. 

Vodafone Network Checker.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.