Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Network

Anonymous
Not applicable
For some reason I can not access my rewards even though I have redeemed them? I also can not access the mobile network when I use the secure net? I have switched it to low but still can't access anything on the internet, any information would be very helpful thank you in advance
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Anonymous

Customer services on 191 or Live Chat can access your account and help you by checking the Rewards and connection issues out for you. 

To add > In regards to connecting to the internet has this only just recently started and if so can you think of any recent changes that may have led to this ?

Also do you see internet data icons in your phones status bar such as H,H+,3g or 4g etc ?

Is this happening everywhere or just in one place ? Vodafone uk-coverage-map  will highlight any local and surrounding masts issues. 

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template is a Vodafone troubleshooting help page. 

Can I ask you to check in your myvodafone for any data caps that maybe turned On and in your phones network preferences to see if any level settings are turned On. 

As a process of elimination can you insert your SIM card in another phone to rule out your current phone at issue and to help rule out the SIM card. 

Can you please try another SIM card in your current phone ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

AnnS

Hi @Anonymous

Secure Net won't prevent you from accessing the internet.  However, this will stop you from accessing age restricted content through the application.  There is further information here: How do I access age-restricted content on my mobile device?

If you are unable to access the internet, the most likely reasons wil be your APN settings.  The first thing to check is APN settings are set as pp pre paid and not contract.  If the phone cam direct from Vodafone, the APN settings should be preinstalled.  However, follow the link here to download the correct APN  settings: How do I set up my phone for internet access and picture messaging (MMS)?

As far as your rewards are cconcerned, you should be able to check them by following the information here: How do I check or spend my Rewards points?

If you continue to have problems, live chat or Customer Services will provide the necessary account access and wil be able to check your account.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you Anna , I will try those options you have suggested.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Unfortunately Ann, I don't have the option to edit the apn settings, I have just tried

AnnS

Hi @Anonymous

If you are using Android, it will be settings, more, mobile network, access point names, from there you need to make sure PAYG WAP (pp.vodafone.co.uk) is selected.