main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

No Internet 4g, 3g or 2g and Vodafone say it's fine

Highlighted
2: Seeker

I am so annoyed with Vodafone and am desperate to leave and don't think I should pay my remaining contract,

Some weeks ago we lost 4g and lost internet and 0-1 bar on the phone. We guessed Vodafone was having a technical issue but when we contacted them they said everything is fine. We have 2 phones on a business contract and switched to 2g and 3g and everything was fine. A week ago we lost these signals and now have no bars 99% of the time and limited service around the village. HP18 9AD.

I now have an office at HP18 9LT and a store at HP18 9LR.

There is no signal there and at the office Vodafone admit they have no coverage there and very limited at the store. I have contacted Vodafone and the chap in India says I should have 4 bars indoors there is no problem switch the phone off then on and everything should be fine.

I need to discuss this with someone in this country with a view to leaving my contarct early after over 20 years with Vodafone.

HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS.

View more options
6 REPLIES 6
17: Community Champion

I appreciate how frustrating it can be when signal is intermittent or non existent as the networks do all have fringe coverage areas and not spots and even mast congestion @Mike1560 

There is no account access via this forum anymore but Vodafone do have a help thread that has a template to copy and past back here with your answers which is a starting point for the Vodafone Social Media Teams to take a look and report this back to their networking Teams.

Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template. 

In regards to leaving a contract without an Eatky Termination Fee you would need to look in the Terms and Conditions Here 

And possibly raise a Complaint. 

Vodafone Social Media Teams 》 Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries/m-p/2639865#M1279 

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

Thank you.

Just so annoying that for 20 years with Vodafone there is no problem and now when you lose everything they say there is no signal issues in that area.

You would think that over the years they would have improved the coverage not made it worse.

There is a telephone mast right by my office and store covered in aerials, I presume Vodafone isn't on it.

View more options
17: Community Champion

You're very welcome @Mike1560 

May i assume others not including you are having similar issues.

If so it might be worth them also contacting Vodafone or even join in on this thread to lend further weight to your plight.

I hope signal improves for you all.

Current Phone > Samsung Note 10+ 5G _256Gb > Model: SM-N976B.

Samsung One Ui 2.0  / Android 10.

Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.

View more options

We now have superfast 4g, 3g, and 2g.

For weeks we have had no 4g in the area then lost the 2g and 3gfor a week.

Numerous phone calls to Vodafone and all they would say was that there are no problems in the area and we should have a full signal indoors and out.

Spookily it has all come back on. Could it be that Vodafone didn't want to admit that they had a fault ?

View more options

Hey @Mike1560, I'm really glad to hear that everything's back up and running! We'll be happy to tell you if we've got planned maintenance in an area, or we're experiencing any unexpected issues; to help manage your expectations of when your service would be back to normal. 

You can also check this for yourself using our Network Status Checker. It's very strange that no ones made you aware of this, so I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. Please continue to keep us updated and let us know if you have any further issues. 

View more options

Rang numerous times and the network checker never shows a problem either.

View more options