main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

No Internet on my phone for the last 10 days

2: Seeker

Since last Tuesday I've had no Internet on my phone. I've tried everything including turning my phone on and off, taking the sim card out, changing the APN 3 separate times according to what I was told when I called, turned my 5g,4g,3g,2g off, tried to temporarily connect to a different network for 2 minutes, reset all network settings, checked in a different phone, changed sim and probably much more but that's all I can remember. I contacted vodaphone again who told me they will escilate it and a pro tech guy was suppose to contact me. I was told this on Wednesday last week. I called Friday and was told to wait until monday/Tuesday, I called Tuesday and was told I will definitely get a phone call in the next 48 hours. Its now Friday and I still have no resolution and I can't explain how fed up I am that no one is helping and this issue is over a week and a half old with no end in sight 

View more options
2 REPLIES 2
17: Community Champion

I assume this is happening everywhere you go and there's nothing in your myvodafone in regards to data bars or in the phone as in a set data limit ?

Please give the Vodafone Social Media Team's via Contact-us-for-account-specific-queries a go at trying to remedy this for you.

They have account access.

I wish you all the best with this @Makarios 

Current Phone > Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G - SM9860 Snapdragon.

Samsung One Ui 2.5  / Android 10.

View more options
17: Community Champion

Hi @Makarios 

Not sure if you have tried texting WEB to 40127 to configure and download the APN settings, also if you are on contract the APN on the phone needs to be set contract.

Also, might be worth looking in device guides here: Device Guides 

Otherwise, this may be a SIM or network issues, when a SIM starts to get old it can do some strange things and it might be worth asking Vodafone for a new SIM.

View more options