Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No network at home pe228ef

BSB
2: Seeker

No network since Monday. Have to go about 3 miles to pick up. Emergency calls only at home. Same in another phone wife's phone the same

10 REPLIES 10

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

I appreciate its frustrating when signal is intermittent or non existent for whatever reason where you are. 

Has signal been good previously.

I can't see any issues for your local or surrounding masts being reported via the Vodafone Network Checker here >

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/explore/network/uk-coverage-map/index.htm

Vodafone have provided a specific Self Help Thread that holds Initial Checks and a Template that asks certain questions that will Help us and the Tech Team to ascertain what's possibly going wrong in your area. Please would you re post the template with your answers.

Link : http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Network-queries/Network-issues-initial-checks-and-template/td-p/18566...

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

BSB

I cant do all this copy and pasting all i want is my phone to work at home. No one seems to be bothered much there is a BIG problem and a s i said my wifes phone is affected too , she is with talktalk which I am told for which.Vodafone provide network. Mine is PAYG and I am going to loose all my credit as I am fed up with this rubbish. She is on contract and hasnt got that luxuryto give up

BSB

The signal has been good up to Monday

Retired-Tom
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BSB I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BSB We've recently resolved an issue within your area. 

If you experience any further issues, please let us know. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

This issue of no nrtwork at pe22 8ef has reared its head again!!!! I have only emergency calls yet again.

The network is back on again this morning. Let's hope it lasts!!!!!!!

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@BSB Thank you for keeping us updated. 

Get in touch if you have any further issues with the network within your area. 

Yet again this morning we have no network, emergency calls only!!!!!!. This is getting beyond ridiculous. There is am obvious bad fault that seems to be unrectified. I cannot use my phone in the area, my wife likes me to take my phone when I go out for a walk (I have been ill) and it is useless. When is this going to be sorted out properly?