Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No service SG4 - Kimpton

dobsons2012
2: Seeker

No service in SG4 Kimpton since Friday 16 December with occasional signal returning over the weekend. Vodafone website says there is a known problem and they are working on it. Could we please have an update on when it will be fixed. Also, could you remind me how to claim compensation for the three days so far without a signal?

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi,

You can Register for Updates in the Network Checker. 

Why can't you give me a timescale on the fix?

Regarding service. 

10.Credits or termination if there is a failure of the service.

If we have to maintain our network or if there is a technical fault on our network that is caused by us, you may be entitled to a partial credit of your charges (based on the number of days you are without a service) or in certain circumstances where you receive a severely degraded service for an unreasonable period of time, terminate this agreement.

To receive a partial credit of your charges or terminate this agreement, you must report to us a disruption on our network which we reasonably assess that you use frequently, the disruption is severe and is assessed against your typical usage history.

In addition, no alternative means of access to our network and services must be available to you (for example, using a Vodafone Sure Signal) for you to receive a credit or terminate this agreement.

From

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/cs/groups/public/documents/contentdocuments/vftst052330.pdf

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

@dobsons2012 So that we can locate your serving sites, please include a full postcode in your Vodafone Community profile.

Once you've done this, please let us know so we can pick up your query.

You can also register for updates using the network status checker as @BandOfBrothers mentioned.

dobsons2012
My wife and I have again had no signal today. Is there an ongoing problem? I don't think anyone else has posted from Kimpton SG4?

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@dobsons2012 I've checked your local 2G serving site (42) and can see that it's currently performing as expected. 

If you happen to notice any further issues, please let us know so we can help.