Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No signal Belfast

AHamilton
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

BT1 – Belfast

1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?

Lost signal Belfast City Centre.  Came back again ten miuntes later, but with no 4G.  Went from Belfast to Helens Bay with no 4G.

2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs?

BT1 3FG

3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?

No.

4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?

No signal icon & no service message.

5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?

4G.

6) When did you first notice this issue?

7:15 this morning.

6 REPLIES 6

Sarettah
1: Seeker

Hi, 

Same issue here, all the way from BT9 to BT15 . 

4G does not work, and I realised that 3G did only if Data Roaming is on, which is odd. If I disable it I have no 3G nor 4G at all and "No Service" instead. 

I did try to switch Voice and Data (iPhone SE) from 4G to 3G and back but now even if 4G is selected only 3G shows up on the screen (if Roaming is on).

Any ideas?

I have no 4G signal from BT5 in to BT2 this morning

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AroraU @AHamilton @Sarettah - I've checked various masts in the areas you've mentioned and can't see any issues - can you please let me know if this is still ongoing. 

Seems to have gone back to 4G but signal is still very low - which it usually isnt from my current location.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to me @AroraU :smileyhappy:

It sounds like it's slowly getting better - try it out for the rest of the day and if it's still not back to normal tomorrow, please fill out the template on our Network Troubleshooting thread and post your answers back here.

Hi, sorry for the late reply.  I was coming home from work yesterday from bt19 to bt1 and for a part of that trip I have no signal.  Everything seems ok, what ever it was must have been fixed.