Welcome to Vodafone Community
Could you please give an update on when our phone signal will return in SG4 postcode (Kimpton, Hertfordshire). On Tuesday 6 Nov we were informed you were upgrading the local mast, without any prior warning of loss of signal. There has been no signal since midday 6 Nov.
I see from your previous posts that you've experienced signal issues previously.
It would be beneficial to use the template as suggested by @Natasha in her reply to you in > Network-queries/No-signal-SG4-Kimpton so the Vodafone Social Media Teams here can take a look at the results and pass this if necessary to the Networking Teams.
Current Phone > Samsung Note9 _512Gb > Model: SM-N960 Duos.
Samsung Gear s3 Frontier Watch.
@dobsons2012 - So we can take a closer look at what's happening with the signal in your area, please let us know the below:
1) Does the issue happen in just one location? If so, how far do you have to travel to regain service?
2) What is the full postcode (e.g. ST1 1AA) of where the issue occurs? If you don't want this showing on the Community, add it to your profile here.
3) Does the issue occur if you try your SIM card in a different phone?
4) What errors are seen or heard when the issue occurs?
5) Does this happen on 2G, 3G, 4G or all?
6) When did you first notice this issue?
7) Is the issue permanent or intermittent? If intermittent, are there certain times of the day when it occurs?
Please see the answers to your questions below:
1. We have lost all service in our village. We need to travel a couple of miles down the road to get signal
2. Please find this in the profile
3. Yes. This is a permanent issue with the Vodafone network since last week. Prior to that we had a good service.
4. We have absolutely no phone service from Vodafone whatsoever. We are not able to make or receive calls, send messages, access voicemail etc. We have NO service.
6. Lunchtime on Monday 5th November.
We have now been almost a week without signal. If this issue is not fixed in the next day or two we will be switching mobile phone provider permanently this week.
Please speak to the engineers working on the mast upgrade and arrange for them to fix it immediately. This is not acceptable.
@dobsons2012 Thanks for getting back to us with those details. I've taken a look into the postcode within your profile and we're currently aware of an issue in the area. Apologies for any inconvenience that this may be causing.
Please be assured that our Engineers are working hard to resolve things as soon as possible. We advise monitoring our network status checker for the latest updates on this.