Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

No signal at BH31 AGAIN

Slc334
4: Newbie
No signal at BH31 again.... You need to sort this problem out once and for all. It breaks REGULARLY and is not good enough.
5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Slc334

I see the Vodafone Network Checker is reporting "We're trying to fix a network issue which might be affecting calls coverage. It’s still being worked on by our engineers. We'll update this page as soon as we know more." for BH31 :Sad_face:

I do understand how frustrating it can be when a Network signal fails, has fringe coverage or is intermittent causing connection issues. Been on the recieving end myself a few times. 

:smileyfrustrated:

I hope this is resolved for you ASAP. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Slc334 I've checked the statistics for your local serving site (1464) and it appears to be up and running. 

Please can you let us know if you're still having trouble? 

Slc334
And again. When on earth are you going to get this postcode sorted? What am I paying my monthly bill for? Sort it out.

Slc334
I have checked the network status and there is a problem as usual with the site at eblake. This is in the new Forest. Probably not the best place for a signal tower. Why put it on the edge of he town in the forest when I could be somewhere better suited. It is always breaking down. As for having 3G or 4g not a bloody chance. Would be nice to actually have a phone that works though in some capacity

Rahim
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Slc334 We'll be doing some work on our network in your area to improve calls, texts and data coverage. 

Apologies if you notice any disruption.

We're expecting to have things back to normal by 22 December 2016 at 5pm.