main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal

Network queries

Obtaining a security key for my Vodafone router

SOLVED
View solved solution
oldginger
2: Seeker

I have a vodafone router CV90273 and on trying to log on, on my HP laptop which I haven't used for some time, I get a query asking for my security key. I haven't got a security key for this router. Where can I obtain one from?

information gratefully received.

Thank you.

View more options
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Beth

Hi @oldginger! I've taken a look for you and as far as I'm aware your network security key is your router's password. You should see this on the label/sticker of the router itself or within the paperwork of your router. If you've not got access to this, please pop our Social Media team a message with a link to this thread and they'll be able to locate the password for you after passing some security 🙂

View solution in original position

View more options
5 REPLIES 5
Farai

Hey @oldginger 👋 We'd be happy to look into this for you. However, I'm struggling to find the CV90273 Vodafone Router you referred to in your post. Are you able to provide some images of the device in question? So we can have a better understanding of what's going on. 

View more options
oldginger

Hi Farai,

My apologies for sending you incorrect information in my last post. My router which I am having trouble with is a

Vodafone Wi-fi hub Not a C90273.

Hope that this helps you to solve the problem of obtaining a Security Key for my router.

KInd regards,

Oldginger.

View more options
Beth

Hi @oldginger! I've taken a look for you and as far as I'm aware your network security key is your router's password. You should see this on the label/sticker of the router itself or within the paperwork of your router. If you've not got access to this, please pop our Social Media team a message with a link to this thread and they'll be able to locate the password for you after passing some security 🙂

View solution in original position

View more options
oldginger

Thank you for the information regarding my Vodafone router. Following your advice,  the problem

was successfully resolved.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Oldginger.

View more options
MarkD

That's great to hear @oldginger! We're glad everything is resolved, remember to check out the other threads on our Community if you have any other questions 😁

View more options