Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Obtaining a security key for my Vodafone router

oldginger
2: Seeker

I have a vodafone router CV90273 and on trying to log on, on my HP laptop which I haven't used for some time, I get a query asking for my security key. I haven't got a security key for this router. Where can I obtain one from?

information gratefully received.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @oldginger! I've taken a look for you and as far as I'm aware your network security key is your router's password. You should see this on the label/sticker of the router itself or within the paperwork of your router. If you've not got access to this, please pop our Social Media team a message with a link to this thread and they'll be able to locate the password for you after passing some security 🙂

View solution in original position

11 REPLIES 11

Farai
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hey @oldginger 👋 We'd be happy to look into this for you. However, I'm struggling to find the CV90273 Vodafone Router you referred to in your post. Are you able to provide some images of the device in question? So we can have a better understanding of what's going on. 

Hi Farai,

My apologies for sending you incorrect information in my last post. My router which I am having trouble with is a

Vodafone Wi-fi hub Not a C90273.

Hope that this helps you to solve the problem of obtaining a Security Key for my router.

KInd regards,

Oldginger.

Beth
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @oldginger! I've taken a look for you and as far as I'm aware your network security key is your router's password. You should see this on the label/sticker of the router itself or within the paperwork of your router. If you've not got access to this, please pop our Social Media team a message with a link to this thread and they'll be able to locate the password for you after passing some security 🙂

Thank you for the information regarding my Vodafone router. Following your advice,  the problem

was successfully resolved.

Thank you.

Kind regards.

Oldginger.

That's great to hear @oldginger! We're glad everything is resolved, remember to check out the other threads on our Community if you have any other questions 😁

Hi 

I have vodafone hg553 and can't conect to WiFi 

Ssid: Vodafone-11605730 

Pass : I haven't pass 

16731329686017230842078759432178.jpg

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

As we'll need access to your account to look into this for you @Ehsantm, please reach out to us via our social channels and one of our dedicated team will be happy to help.

nigelmaher

Where is VODAFONE Broadband Network Security Key for Serial Number is CP2242RAC5A.?

WHAT DOES THE SKU code means.?

Thank-you Nigel is DEAF.

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nigelmaher - please can you confirm what it is you're trying to do? We've also a useful Home Broadband support page.