main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Network queries

Oneplus 6T - Wifi and 4G calling?

4: Newbie

I've just bought a new Oneplus 6T - factory unlocked. I am currently on EE, but considering jumping to Vodafone. Before I do that, I would like to know whether:

(a) Vodafone is going to support Wifi calling and 4G calling on the Oneplus 6T

(b) These services will work on an unlocked Oneplus 6T bought elsewhere

Could one of the Mods please ask Vodafone's Product Team about this? Thanks.

View more options
4 REPLIES

@haroon1984 I understand you've contacted us on our Twitter channel regarding this and the question has been raised to our Product team. We'll be back in touch via Twitter as soon as we have an update 😊

View more options
2: Seeker

Yes it is supported i got mine by following steps *#800# then click enter then go to oneplus logkit then go to function swich then swich on volte then swich on vowifi then it work no problem 

View more options
4: Newbie

Thanks Dan5055 for your reply. Can I just check a couple of other things :

- did you buy your Oneplus from Vodafone? 

- did you have to change any account settings to get WiFi calling provisioned on your account? Like send a text message or change a setting in your account? 

View more options
2: Seeker

I got it from Vodafone and no I didn't have to change anything really I had a bit of a problem getting the Sims to work but if you follow the steps I posted they shouldn't be any problems

View more options